Sign up here.
Receive coupons, specials, newsletter, & event notifications.
Vegetable and herb gardens can be an integral and beautiful part of the landscape. We recommend using sustainable water management to augment your watering program when possible. Simply catch the water that runs off your roof or out of your gutters and divert it into a rain barrel. At Campbell & Ferrara, our Garden Center plant experts and horticulturist will be more than happy to help you select everything you need to care for your vegetable and/or herb garden.
- Large selection of seeds and starter plants available seasonally.
- Growing your own vegetables and herbs is healthy, nutritious, fun and good for the environment.
- Vegetable and herb gardens established at home help the environment by cutting down on pollutants emitted during transport from growers to stores.
- You will know exactly what is in your food.
- Organic gardening product available.
- Vegetables and herbs can be grown successfully in containers in any sunny location.
- Consider bordering a pathway with spinach, leaf lettuce or strawberry plants.
- Combine flowers with your vegetable and herbs for texture and color.
- Grow creeping thyme between pavers.
- Mulch your garden to cut down on the need for water, keep the root system cool and enrich the soil when the mulch breaks down.
- Plant blackberries or raspberries for the freshest treat.
- Plant a marigold border around your garden to deter garden pests.
- DELIVERY & INSTALLATION SERVICES AVAILABLE.