Design / Build
“Your landscape is an extension of your home and should encourage you to use the outdoors.”
James M. Campbell, President, Campbell & Ferrara
We have all of the resources you need to achieve any outdoor landscape project. After all, we focus on your unique needs and environment. Together, our team of professional landscape designers, architects, and highly skilled foremen have over 175 years of plant knowledge, landscape design, and landscape construction experience. From beginning to end, we will handle every step, making it easy and convenient for you. We work very hard, take pride in our work, and believe you deserve the best! HGTV’s Curb Appeal Show featured Campbell & Ferrara’s landscape design/build expertise.
When you make an investment you expect a positive return.
Our well-designed and planned landscapes, always executed with care and skill, add beauty and value to your home and enhance your lifestyle for years to come.
By and large, we want you to have a pleasing experience throughout the entire process and beyond. As a matter of fact, your landscape designer serves as your single point of contact working closely with you to guide you through all phases of your project; from plants to masonry. We will take care of everything so you can relax and enjoy the transformation of your landscape into a beautiful and functional outdoor living environment.
In essence, our friendly landscape administrative staff will take the time to understand your landscape needs and address all of your questions. In addition, a personal landscape designer, best suited for the aspects of your project, will be assigned to you. Ordinarily, a minimal landscape consultation fee is required; the fee is credited back when the project is under contract.
DESIGN / BUILD PROCESS
Your personally assigned Landscape Designer meets with you at your home for the initial landscape consultation.
- Listens to you to discover and understand your dreams, ideas, vision, objectives and concerns.
- Gains an understanding of you and your lifestyle, concerns, budget, priorities, and time frames.
- Explores your property with you to gain a comprehensive understanding of your current outdoor environment, the possibilities, limitations and county and/or HOA requirements.
- Determines the next step in the process based on the objectives, scope and complexity of your project.
- Schedules a 2nd meeting with you to be held at the landscape office or at your home.
Creative energies flow as your landscape designer determines the solution that meets all of your objectives and complements your existing environment.
- Develops the best solution and effective plan of action to accomplish your project based on your objectives and budget; projects may be completed in phases.
- Prepares an estimate/proposal, landscape conceptual ideas and project time frames.
- May recommend or it may be necessary due to the scope and complexity of the project, to have a master landscape plan developed with graphic landscape design software by the designer. Any fees associated with the development of a master plan will be credited back to you when you enter into a contract with Campbell & Ferrara.
We want you to love it! Meet with the landscape designer to review the project ideas and to provide your valuable feedback.
- Reviews the solution and estimate/proposal with you and welcomes your input.
- Makes any adjustments and revisions to the estimate/proposal, conceptual ideas/plan for your approval.
- Clients that enter into a contract will be credited back the minimal landscape consultation fee and receive the visual materials supporting the project including landscape conceptual ideas, plans etc.
- Clients that elect not to enter into a contract will receive the estimate/proposal. The landscape conceptual landscape ideas and landscape plans developed are available for purchase.
Your designer will be there guiding you and the installation team every step of the way.
- Works closely with you and the entire team throughout the project. Each team consists of a highly skilled foreman and landscape crew members.
- Manages all aspects of your project to ensure that your project reflects the highest quality, is completed in a timely manner and meets your expectations.
- Professionally works with you to address any concerns throughout the entire process and beyond.
Relax. We offer horticultural maintenance upon completion of your project to keep it beautiful.
- Your landscape has been transformed and now it’s time to enjoy your beautiful outdoor living environment.