With most of us choosing to stay at home most of the time, it is the perfect time to enjoy your outdoor space such as your patio. Your patio is one of the best places to enjoy some fresh air and to enjoy the beauty in your yard with your family and friends.
Most of us love to spend time outside or to travel to destinations to enjoy the outdoors. Why not make the best of your own outdoors? There is something special about being outside in your own yard, enjoying the breeze, feeling the warm sun, and listening to the birds singing. To fully enjoy your patio, make it comfortable and cozy to reflect your unique style.
Make your staycation more fun!
Why travel when you can enjoy a vacation comfortably at home? Turn your own patio into a dream place to spend your staycation!
Here are some functional outdoor living and recreation aspects you can focus on to make your patio the perfect place to enjoy!
- Dress up your patio – By creating layers of comfort, your patio can look more inviting than ever. Add lushness by adding layered outdoor rugs with couches, pillows, and string lights.
- Add curtains – An inexpensive way to create a temporary wall. It can provide privacy perfect when you want to chill in your patio with privacy.
- Install some lighting – Lighting can allow you to enjoy your patio for an extended period of time. It can create just the perfect setting for some evening chill.
- Add a hammock or lounge chair – When you want to relax, your patio is the perfect place to start or end your day. Adding the right seating can add comfort to your patio.
- Use multi-functional furniture – When you want to add furniture, choose furniture with multifunction. That way, your furniture can serve different purposes when needed depending on the situation.
- Add an outdoor kitchen – Why not add an outdoor grill and bar to your patio? This takes your patio experience to the next level of fun and good times with friends and family.
- Add potted plants – Create an outdoor space that is green and inviting; potted plants with interesting foliage and herbs add interest and useful ingredients for tasty meals.
- Add a splash of color – Create an instant splash of vibrant color with containers full of red, yellow, orange, and pink flowers to complement your green potted plants and to attract pollinators.
Make your patio a more functional and comfortable space and enjoy an amazing staycation! For more information on how to make your yard the perfect oasis, contact us at Campbell & Ferrara.